Commercial Furnace Repair
Commercial Furnace Repair in the Jonesboro area
Get professional commercial furnace repair with Airworks Heating and CoolingGive us a call at (870) 761-0900 to schedule your quote!
Commercial furnace repair is the process of fixing any malfunctions or issues with a commercial furnace to restore it to its proper operation. If you are experiencing issues with your commercial furnace, it's important to have it repaired as soon as possible to prevent further damage and ensure the safety and comfort of your employees and customers. Common issues that can occur with commercial furnaces include issues with the thermostat, problems with the burners, and problems with the blower.
In order to diagnose and repair the problem, it is important to hire a professional HVAC technician with the knowledge and expertise to effectively diagnose and repair the issue. Regular maintenance and inspections can also help to prevent future problems from occurring, ensuring that your commercial furnace is operating at peak efficiency and providing reliable and consistent heating for your business.
Commercial furnaces can last between 15 and 25 years with proper maintenance. The lifespan of a commercial furnace can vary based on factors such as usage, maintenance, and the quality of the unit. Regular maintenance helps to extend the life of a commercial furnace, improve its efficiency, and prevent potential safety issues from developing.
How often should commercial furnace filters be changed?
The frequency of changing commercial furnace filters can vary depending on factors such as the type of filter, the size of the furnace, and the usage of the furnace. However, as a general rule, commercial furnace filters should be changed every 1-3 months. To determine the specific frequency for your furnace, it is recommended to consult the manufacturer's recommendations or consult with an HVAC professional. Regularly changing the filters helps to improve indoor air quality and the efficiency of the furnace.
Why is my commercial furnace blowing cold air?
There are several reasons why a commercial furnace may be blowing cold air, including:
- Dirty air filters: If the air filters are dirty, it can restrict air flow, causing the furnace to blow cold air.
- Thermostat issues: If the thermostat is not working correctly, it can cause the furnace to blow cold air.
- Ignition system issues: If the ignition system is not functioning properly, it can prevent the furnace from lighting, causing it to blow cold air.
- Blower issues: If the blower is not functioning properly, it can cause the furnace to blow cold air.
- Clogged burners: If the burners are clogged, it can prevent the furnace from heating efficiently, causing it to blow cold air.
- Refrigerant issues: If the refrigerant levels are low in an AC/furnace system, it can cause the furnace to blow cold air.
It is recommended to have a professional HVAC technician diagnose and repair the issue to ensure that it is repaired correctly and safely.